Monday 28 September 2015

3 Important Songs




WAITING FOR THE WORLD TO CHANGE- JOHN MAYOR

The First song I actually enjoyed listening to. It used to be on the radio every time and I eventually downloaded it into my PSP. This was the first time I've ever downloaded a song (courtesy to my brother) and because of that, that was when I started to explore for more songs that would suit me.





NOBODY TO LOVE- SIGMA

Went to Australia at the beginning of summer 2014 and heard this song at a bar. Shazammed it and fell in love with it for the whole summer. Not only I discovered this song, but it introduced me to summer and dance music like "JUBEL BY KLINGANDE" and "I GOT U BY DUKE DUMONT". I currently only listen to these music genres as they has taken over my music taste.





MUSE- MADNESS

One of the songs I could listen to as many times as I want. First Heard it in the 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony. Before that, I'd already started listening to Muse. My dad introduced me to them in 2008 with their album "Black Holes and Revelation". Following that was "The Resistance" and then the "2nd Law". Sometimes I would fully blast this in the car alone.





No comments:

Post a Comment